Thread: Strong Style Mogul forming

Strong Style Mogul

We have a new league forming! This league is unlike anything you've ever been apart of, and no, we aren't just saying that. It truly is one of a kind.

For starters, we are using Baseball Mogul 2010 and will begin in 1986.

Strong Style Mogul is a league that will feature four parallel universes, two of them in the same file. Here's a quick breakdown of what's going on in each file.

1. MLB and College - One "league" will feature 20 MLB teams and the other "league" will feature 16 college teams. College teams are limited to players age 23 and younger. There will be a draft each season that will include all aged 22 and above "college" players as well as all amateur draftees.
    2. IFA - In previous leagues I've done international scouting. Buy scouts, send them around the world and bring back the best players.
    3. High school - College teams will lose players to MLB, how can they replenish. This is how!

We are currently working on our forum and constructing additional general info as well as setting up Q&A threads to address many questions you may have.

If you have any interest in joining us, please let me know.

I have ran leagues in parts of the last 11 years. Many established mogulers know me. I also have the backing of mhall and others.
    Last edited by leb; 11-16-2016 at 07:05 PM.

Re: Strong Style Mogul forming

Name:  were-on-a-mission-from-god-were-getting-the-band-451010.png
Views: 48
Size:  166.1 KB

AND...we are open for business.

http://s13.zifboards.com/Strong_Styl...ex.php?act=idx

File will be released early next week. For now, feel free to look at league info for more details and ASK questions. There may be things you have questions on that we didn't even think about!

The Strong Style Opening Day File has been released! Great news! Baseball Mogul 10 is now free! Here are the open teams:

Open Teams
    Braves, Reds, Phillies, Giants, Orioles, Angels, Tigers, Expos, Yankees, and Rangers! Also, 3 College GM Spots are open!

Let's get it going!

We have a few openings remaining.

Stop on by. Should be a fun time!

Open: Reds, Giants, Orioles, Tigers, Cardinals, and Rangers! Also, 1 College GM Spot is open! We need a few more! Come join us!!