Thread: Baseball Mogul Diamond - Lineup Question

Baseball Mogul Diamond - Lineup Question

The game continually reorganizes my lineup and I'm wondering if there's a way to keep this from happening. I have Re-sort lineup for injuries unchecked, but my lineup is constantly getting moved around.

Re: Baseball Mogul Diamond - Lineup Question

I've also noticed that my broadcast selection gets reset a lot. I will switch it to Pay TV, but then when I go back and look at it later it's back to Normal Broadcast.

Well one way to prevent that from happening is to click the box next to thier name in the lineup, that usually prevents them from being moved. it locks them in place. also when a player is tired or injured i usually move them to the minors so they wont be used. i also have noticed that the figures in the budget area seem to always be reset on thier own, i usually reset them back every game before i play, dont know if that area can be locked in.

Quote Originally Posted by leemel2011 View Post
    Well one way to prevent that from happening is to click the box next to thier name in the lineup, that usually prevents them from being moved. it locks them in place. also when a player is tired or injured i usually move them to the minors so they wont be used. i also have noticed that the figures in the budget area seem to always be reset on thier own, i usually reset them back every game before i play, dont know if that area can be locked in.
    I'll give the box by their name a shot. Thanks!

Can you make sure your team is set to human controlled? If you didn't pick a team or switched teams, the computer doesn't know. You have to go to league editor and set that team to human controlled and not computer controlled.

Im glad to help, your Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutwar View Post
    Can you make sure your team is set to human controlled? If you didn't pick a team or switched teams, the computer doesn't know. You have to go to league editor and set that team to human controlled and not computer controlled.
    I just checked that and it is set the human controlled. I picked my team from the start and haven't switched at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tregrimm View Post
    I just checked that and it is set the human controlled. I picked my team from the start and haven't switched at all.
    Are you an AL or NL team? Make sure you have the correct lineup set with/without DH at the top of the lineup box.

Also, make sure you have the same lineup set against both left-handed and right-handed pitchers.

There are actually four lineups you have to set: DH against LHP, DH against RHP, no DH against LHP, and no DH against RHP.

In 2017, I have the use same lineup box unchecked and the lineup never seems to change for whatever reason. If the team is Human do I need to select righty or lefty lineups for every game from within my lineup card or does the computer do that now. Don't know if anything has changed with that between diamond and 2017.