Thread: Interface enhancements - specifically for the PbP user

Interface enhancements - specifically for the PbP user

To start a dialog for listing interface updates I offer the following. These are suggestion for future enhancements not necessary this years product. I know many people do not play out games so these ideas might seem silly or unneeded to some.

1. in the lineup card when launching a new PbP game, tag any players as tired - this way you can change lineup before you committed to start game.

2. once baseball game begins show pitcher W/L and era in right window, or perhaps implement mouse over (or buttons instead of pulldown menus) to quickly show common season stats.

3. mouse over (or buttons instead of pulldown menus) could be used to view common batter season states as well - Avg, RBIs, HR

More than anything it would be nice to see more activity here. I play OOTP and it is a great game in it's breadth but BBM is a solid game with it's a unique character. I would love to see it continue and will offer support.

Re: Interface enhancements - specifically for the PbP user

I've heard from various sources, the way baseball mogul has been formatively developed encourages pbp mode and thus necessitates microscale supervision. If you want to get the most out of the game, it may be best to sim via the one pitch gui screen dialog. As for anomalous performance maybe adding some kind of simulate backwards clickable action option would suffice.

Re: Interface enhancements - specifically for the PbP user

Great concepts, but I seriously think BBM has run it's course and is slowly dying a painful and less user friendly death.