Thread: Any Cubs fans out there who want to geek out about this upcoming season?

Any Cubs fans out there who want to geek out about this upcoming season?

I'm pretty stoked, not gonna lie. I can't wait for the next mogul to come out so I can sim the Cubs with all the new players, and prospects who are good now. And I can't wait for a Cubs Spring Training game to come on TV!

Re: Any Cubs fans out there who want to geek out about this upcoming season?

Not a Cubs fan but they are a very geekworthy team, should be a fun season.

lolol, thanks.

Yeah I am a BoSox fan by birth, but cubs will be amazing to watch. I will watch all their free mlb.com games of the day very happily!

All the hate from Cards fan has really made me annoyed at that fan base in general. Poor form.

Wink Re: Any Cubs fans out there who want to geek out about this upcoming season?

Hell yeah! Cardinals fans and team are the ones I love to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutwar View Post
    Yeah I am a BoSox fan by birth, but cubs will be amazing to watch. I will watch all their free mlb.com games of the day very happily!

All the hate from Cards fan has really made me annoyed at that fan base in general. Poor form.