Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pete gets into the HALL

Re: Pete gets into the HALL

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbie View Post
    Gotta love how the liberal flip flops! He has said in the past he believes Pete Rose should be in the HOF but now he seems to support the lifetime ban.
    Please show me where I've said that. I have a post here I made 4 years ago (http://forum.sportsmogul.com/showthr...l-Hall-of-Fame) of who would be in my personal Hall of Fame, and Pete Rose has never been in it.

He has gone out of his way to disparage Fox News every chance he gets, but now he is posting articles from Fox News to support his blasphemous claims. LOL typically liberal.
    A news wire reposting of an AP story is not the same thing as the Fox News Channel. It was the first and most clear source I found. It's not an opinion piece, it's a statement of what happened. You're really stretching here.

You voted yes in this poll
    Another flop! Just like a regular Washington Politician.

Funny how you don't have Pete Rose in your hall but you have a guy who tested positive for steroids.
    Solid liberal logic right there! LOL!!

You voted yes in this poll
    Another flop! Just like a regular Washington Politician.
    I don't remember why I would have voted yes on a internet forum poll 8 years ago, but I have never once argued for Pete Rose being in the HoF, and I don't believe he should be in the HoF.

[URL="forum.sportsmogul.com/showthread.php?147034-Pete-Rose-in-the-HOF"]Funny how you don't have Pete Rose in your hall but you have a guy who tested positive for steroids.
    Solid liberal logic right there! LOL!!
    One positive test for steroids does not carry a punishment of "lifetime ban." As long as a player is eligible to be in the Hall, then I will judge his case on the merits of his career. Pete Rose and Joe Jackson are not eligible and, thus, are not in my Hall.

I cant stop laughing that someone went through the effort to dig up a stupid poll from 8 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonGM View Post
    I'm an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    lern 2 english

Quote Originally Posted by ragecage View Post
    I cant stop laughing that someone went through the effort to dig up a stupid poll from 8 years ago.
    I can't stop laughing at your ignorance of how the search feature works. Took you more effort to respond to my post than it did for me to find that poll.

One positive test for steroids does not carry a punishment of "lifetime ban." As long as a player is eligible to be in the Hall, then I will judge his case on the merits of his career. Pete Rose and Joe Jackson are not eligible and, thus, are not in my Hall.
    So is it fair to say you omitting Rose from your HOF is due to MLB making him ineligible rather than your personal feelings on what he did?

Do you feel he should've received a life time ban for betting on baseball?

So is it fair to say you omitting Rose from your HOF is due to MLB making him ineligible rather than your personal feelings on what he did?

Do you feel he should've received a life time ban for betting on baseball?
    I have no qualms with MLB's rule that betting on baseball while actively participating in the sport earns one a lifetime ban.

I can't stop laughing at your ignorance of how the search feature works. Took you more effort to respond to my post than it did for me to find that poll.
    Darn it, I'll tell you what. If I want to waste time looking up polls from 8 years for a lame attempt at a gotcha moment, I just know which douche to ask.
    I'm an idiot

lern 2 english

I think MichelleWie just screwed up and accidentally posted on his real account when he meant to post from his, now proven, fake troll account. Good job!

I commend the effort. Making a troll account that's a caricature of those you oppose... and keeping it up for over 2 years... impressive. Sad, but impressive.

friggen wie man, lol
    I'm an idiot

lern 2 english

The long con!!!111 Suck it bitches!!
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.
    Abraham Lincoln

You're quick HGM. It was up there for less than a minute! I'm a sad pathetic person but I love it!
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleWie View Post
    You're quick HGM. It was up there for less than a minute! I'm a sad pathetic person but I love it!
    Yeah, just happened to reload the forum page at the right time.

The only reason I ever doubted that Cubbie was a purely troll account was how long it was kept up. It was pretty over the top ridiculous.

If I see a new account named Buccos next I'm going to assume it's you wie.
    I'm an idiot

lern 2 english