Thread: Baseball and Football Mogul on the Windows Surface Pro

Lightbulb Baseball and Football Mogul on the Windows Surface Pro

Hey Everyone,

In recent development we have had the chance to start testing our game out on the Windows Surface Pro and are happy to announce that the game runs smoothly and effectively with the touch screen. You are actually able to play without a mouse or pen (hence *touch* lol). The display is a perfect fit for the screen as well and can handle the immense data compiling that the program creates. I have personally seen the Windows Surface simulate seasons faster than most of the towers we've tested the game on.

With the Holidays upon us, if you're already looking into getting a Windows Surface Pro and love the Mogul simulations, rest assured that they work perfectly with the machine. We are currently looking into putting the game on the Windows Store as well; however, only as a Desktop App.

I'd like to see what people's opinions are on this and get a good grasp on how many people may or may not use a Windows Surface Pro with their Mogul games.
    Thanks!
    Connor Milliken

Sports Mogul
    Game Designer
    connor@sportsmogul.com

Re: Baseball and Football Mogul on the Windows Surface Pro

just a question what about on an Android tablet. i purchase this game every year since 2006 and would love to be able to take this game on the road with me and play on an Android tablet. This is by far one of my favorite mogul games out there because of the amazing depth involved in it

Does it run ok on other Windows tablets besides the SP? What about 10 inch or 8 inch tablets?

I have a Dell tablet with Windows. It works, but it is difficult to maneveur without a mouse of external keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..