Thread: Questions

Questions

Question - Is there a way to know the "bench players"? I just mixed the audibles and what I believe were the bench players into the mix. I thought I read somewhere that this is an identifier or method to note the bench players for the stock teams.

Question - Since the Denver Broncos have 10 FG and 14 TD, if I am to add in audibles, I simply swap a TD out for each audible, correct?

Question - Is it ok, legal, or a problem, if the audibles are simply added to each team's playbook stack (for stock teams)?

Question - Are there any older teams available, like the ones mentioned on the Kickstarter Stretch section?

Question - Any plans for an all-franchise team set?

Question - On the spreadsheet of player ratings, New Orleans is missing a center. Could this be added and uploaded and made available to us?

Question - On the spreadsheet of playbooks by team, there are some results in the spreadsheet that show a (+10) and +10 for the same play for different teams. Is there a reason why there is the "()" designation?

Question - The playbook spreadsheet also lists card numbers, but the card numbers do not match up. Is there another way to make sure that stock team playbooks go back to the correct stock team, if used for deck building in tournament mode?

For example, card number 177 shows up in the spreadsheet for Jacksonville, Dallas and Tampa Bay. The name for 177 is different for all. So, if you look for a card 177 and you happen to have these 3 teams, you will have to then look at the play name as well. Which is not a problem, but it would be nice to have one unique number for each unique play type, name and result.

1. I Form Pro HB Toss Jacksonville
    2. Singleback Jumbo Power O Dallas
    3. Strong Pro HB Toss Tampa Bay

Re: Questions

Question - Is there a way to know the "bench players"? I just mixed the audibles and what I believe were the bench players into the mix. I thought I read somewhere that this is an identifier or method to note the bench players for the stock teams.

Answer - There are two ways to differentiate the bench players from the starters. 1) All bench players have numbers from 705-832. 2) You may download the excel spreadsheet of all the MotG playing cards from our website: motg.net!

Question - Since the Denver Broncos have 10 FG and 14 TD, if I am to add in audibles, I simply swap a TD out for each audible, correct?

Answer - In order to have a legal deck for a tournament you must have at least 12 TD's and half of the total of playbook cards must be field goals. A legal playing deck would be: 12 TD's, 16 FG's, 4 Audibles.

Question - Is it ok, legal, or a problem, if the audibles are simply added to each team's playbook stack (for stock teams)?

Answer - It is fine to do if you'd like to play with them right away while adding the audibles. For tournament rules; however, you cannot just add them to the stock teams.

Question - Are there any older teams available, like the ones mentioned on the Kickstarter Stretch section?

Answer - There may be sometime in the future, but as of right now we are focusing on the current years. Keep checking in to see if we will be creating older teams.

Question - Any plans for an all-franchise team set?

Answer - We haven't thought of that, but it is a good idea! We'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Question - On the spreadsheet of player ratings, New Orleans is missing a center. Could this be added and uploaded and made available to us?

Answer - Sure thing!

Question - On the spreadsheet of playbooks by team, there are some results in the spreadsheet that show a (+10) and +10 for the same play for different teams. Is there a reason why there is the "()" designation?

Answer - Mostly because excel was fussy when trying to put "+10", so we just put "(+10)". This doesn't affect the game at all.

Question - The playbook spreadsheet also lists card numbers, but the card numbers do not match up. Is there another way to make sure that stock team playbooks go back to the correct stock team, if used for deck building in tournament mode?

Answer - We'll be sure to take a look at the playbook spreadsheet and make sure it is correct.
    Thanks!
    Connor Milliken

Sports Mogul
    Game Designer
    connor@sportsmogul.com