Thread: Solitaire Rules

Solitaire Rules

I couldn't find any official rules for playing solo. Are there any? If not, is anyone willing to share their systems, if they are using any???

Thanks in advance!

Re: Solitaire Rules

Mark
    I played an 8-team league in a solitaire mode and posted the results and methodology on twenty or so messages on this bulletin board. The results were very good in my opinion but I don't see my posts anymore. They seem to have been removed. Basically, all I did was played the role of both coaches BUT I would make an offensive coach decision BEFORE RANDOMLY determining the three eligible Defensive cards the defense could play. That retained objectivity. Hope that helps.
    Neil

I'm not entirely sure how or why your posts were removed, we were actually excited to see that you were posting your solitaire results. Please be sure to share them again if you have the results handy. I'll be sure to sticky the post this time and make sure it doesn't get deleted.

Glad to see you enjoy the game!
    Thanks!
    Connor Milliken

Sports Mogul
    Game Designer
    connor@sportsmogul.com

Thanks, Neil! I did read the posts and I remembered them from a while back. I did find the via the search function in the upper right, by putting in "solitaire" and clicking the search icon. Then I see your results! Thanks again for replying! I really need to order this game!!!!!! I love the concept!

Ok, so I just ordered two teams. I really want to pull the trigger on all 32 teams and 2 playmats :-) But, with school starting up and being a single dad with custody of my two daughters, money has flown out the door these past couple of days getting ready for school...LOL! But, football season is here and I couldn't wait any longer to get a couple of test teams.

Received my 2 teams today and I am looking forward to trying them out with my 12-year-old daughter and solo. I really want all 32 and playmats :-) I might have to sell off some board games to get the rest of the set....