Thread: New Decks

New Decks

Just wondering if new decks are planned? Will there be new decks every year with the rookies? I would love a Houston 2014 with Jadeveon Clowney for instance. What are your plans?

Re: New Decks

New decks will be released after each season. The reasoning behind this is because of the realism of the game is only derived from a player's stats during the season. That is why certain teams have star players that don't have great attributes, but it may have been because he had gotten injured and didn't play a lot (example: Jerod Mayo & Vince Wilfork).

Since none of these draftees have played in the NFL, there are no stats that we can go off of to give them their attributes accordingly. This system is setup so that each team for each year is projected as realistic as possible within our game. With the above example, you didn't see New England use Vince at all because he was injured, well the same goes for this game, so you won't see Vince used a lot or at all because it is the realistic 2013 New England deck.

Something we may do is release historical teams during the season to fill the gap between years. Expect great teams like the '83 bears, '07 pats, '06 colts, etc.

Thanks for all your support!
    Sports Mogul, Inc.
    Thanks!
    Connor Milliken

Sports Mogul
    Game Designer
    connor@sportsmogul.com

Re: New Decks

Ok. Yeah I knew you couldn't release Clowney now. Kind of hard without any stats to use. I just wanted to verify new content would be available from time to time.