Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Chris J. Nelson's 2013 Opening Day Roster Update for Baseball Mogul 2014

Re: Chris J. Nelson's 2013 Opening Day Roster Update for Baseball Mogul 2014

I just saw a Mike Stanton pop up instead of Giancarlo

Quote Originally Posted by jaredmack View Post
    I just saw a Mike Stanton pop up instead of Giancarlo
    Has nothing to do with my roster.
    --- Chris J. Nelson ---

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyWebNet View Post
    I am using HoustonGM's rosters and ChrisJNelson's picture packs.... because if you don't, then why even bother playing the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by glennrwordman View Post
    You may be the greatest American of all time. Of this I have no doubt.

Not sure if it's been noticed/posted before, but Yasiel Puig and Wil Myers are both listed as LH in the roster set.

So does it automatically start you in "mogul" difficulty, I hope? If not how do You change it...thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shunt11 View Post
    So does it automatically start you in "mogul" difficulty, I hope? If not how do You change it...thanks.
    The file is saved on Coach. Go to League->League Settings and you can change it there.
    --- Chris J. Nelson ---

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyWebNet View Post
    I am using HoustonGM's rosters and ChrisJNelson's picture packs.... because if you don't, then why even bother playing the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by glennrwordman View Post
    You may be the greatest American of all time. Of this I have no doubt.

Chris.. as always, TOP NOTCH mods!!! Roster file is excellent and has me engrossed into BM 14. Thanks for all your hard work, it is GREATLY appreciated!!!

I am wonder since i am using BBM13 right now will this roster work with it and also do you have a updated roster for 2014? if this is for 2014 then forget my inquiry.