Thread: Blake Griffin Thread

Blake Griffin Thread

Watch the 2nd highlight, amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonGM View Post
    I'm an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    lern 2 english

Re: Blake Griffin Thread

The second one was impressive. Shawn Kemp was still better though.

Quote Originally Posted by asianinvasion View Post
    Are you one of his 9,000 kids?

Quote Originally Posted by asianinvasion View Post
    LOL. No. At no point in Shawn Kemp's career was he better than Blake Griffin.

You must be from Seattle.
    derp

LOL. No. At no point in Shawn Kemp's career was he better than Blake Griffin.

You must be from Seattle.
    Lol. You have obviously never seen Shawn Kemp play. Kinda reminds me when u said Cortez Kennedy wasn't a hall of famer. Griffin has been good for a year but educate yourself man! I'm not from Seattle either, but you show your age if you don't think Kemp wasn't his equal or better. Kemp sustained it for awhile in a differnt era. 1 plus year isn't the same...
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleWie View Post
    Lol. You have obviously never seen Shawn Kemp play. Kinda reminds me when u said Cortez Kennedy wasn't a hall of famer. Griffin has been good for a year but educate yourself man! I'm not from Seattle either, but you show your age if you don't think Kemp wasn't his equal or better. Kemp sustained it for awhile in a differnt era. 1 plus year isn't the same...
    Um, I watched Shawn Kemp's entire career. YOU educate yourself. Kemp scored 20+ ppg once in his career, when he was with Cleveland. In a higher-scoring era. Kemp was very, very good. Blake Griffin is a better player. Not exponentially better, but better. Kemp was a better free throw shooter. That's about it.

Of course it remains to be seen whether Griffin will sustain it, but if you asked me right now to take Shawn Kemp on his best day or Blake Griffin on his, I'd take Griffin 10 times out of 10.

And given your claims about how supposedly terrible the Lions were (compared to the Cardinals, LOL), I would perhaps be a bit careful about lambasting others for their opinions.
    derp

And given your claims about how supposedly terrible the Lions were (compared to the Cardinals, LOL), I would perhaps be a bit careful about lambasting others for their opinions.
    Arizona beat the 49ers. I'll wait for you while you find where the 2011 Lions beat a team of that quality.... Yeah thanks for playing...
    MichelleWie 1,000,000 Kobie 0
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.
    Abraham Lincoln

Not this horsechit again
    I'm an idiot

lern 2 english

Arizona beat the 49ers. I'll wait for you while you find where the 2011 Lions beat a team of that quality.... Yeah thanks for playing...
    MichelleWie 1,000,000 Kobie 0
    The Lions don't make the schedule, chump.

Now get bent.
    derp

The Lions don't make the schedule, chump.

Now get bent.
    Liberals suck!!!
    Abraham Lincoln

And Shawn Kemp sucks by the way, throwing comparisons with him and Blake Griffin is just a slam on basketball. For Blakes athleticism and the fact Shawn Kemp had trouble keeping himself in shape, you guys are out of ur mind.
    I'm an idiot

lern 2 english

Liberals suck!!!
    Cool story, bro.
    derp

Quote Originally Posted by ragecage View Post
    And Shawn Kemp sucks by the way, throwing comparisons with him and Blake Griffin is just a slam on basketball. For Blakes athleticism and the fact Shawn Kemp had trouble keeping himself in shape, you guys are out of ur mind.
    I wouldn't say Kemp sucked, but yeah, he had ... motivational concerns.

See, if only he would have walked to the store every so often to buy rubbers, he could have helped himself out with two problems at once.
    derp

Quote Originally Posted by ragecage View Post
    You like Kobie are only rembering the old fat Kemp. In his prime he was every bit his equal. Rain Man!!!!
    Abraham Lincoln

I wouldn't say Kemp sucked, but yeah, he had ... motivational concerns.

See, if only he would have walked to the store every so often to buy rubbers, he could have helped himself out with two problems at once.
    Ok, maybe Kemp doesn't suck, but Seattle fans that bring up idiotic player comparisons sure do.
    I'm an idiot

lern 2 english