Thread: disappearing posts

disappearing posts

help....whenever i take more than 5 minuets to compose and spell check a post, i am told told to log-in again and refresh the page. since I'm already logged in can't fix this and when attempt to refresh the page. my unsaved post disappears.

Re: disappearing posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1912 View Post
    help....whenever i take more than 5 minuets to compose and spell check a post, i am told told to log-in again and refresh the page. since I'm already logged in can't fix this and when attempt to refresh the page. my unsaved post disappears.
    I have the same issue. I just copy to clipboard the text before i try to post, so if I get that issue i just try again and ctrl+v (paste) the text and retry.

Four years on, and Sports Mogul has yet to fix this problem, it seems...I find myself the latest victim of it. Surely S.M. can do better than this?
    "Whate'er should be our Zodiac's star
    We all are born to make or mar.
    To each is gi'en a bag of tools
    Some mentors, and a set of rules:
    And each must carve, ere life has flown,
    A stumbling block, or a stepping-stone"

(Author unknown)

Generation 35.

"Spikes" The cleats on baseball boots
    "Spikes" On which newspaper editors impale copy for future reference, or ultimate destruction.

Sorry to hear about this, I've actually had it happen to me as well. It's not so much our end, it's more the forum itself which is run through vBulletin. However; we will be undergoing some changes to the forums in the near future.
    Thanks!
    Connor Milliken

Sports Mogul
    Game Designer
    connor@sportsmogul.com