Thread: Disabled List

Disabled List

How do I put a guy on the D.L.? I havew 3 guysw our for 20 plus days.. Do I simply just demote them?>

Re: Disabled List

demote them then click move to dl on the right.

Swap the players with the appropriate minor leaguer, then you could just autosort the minor leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by LQ1Z34 View Post
    Swap the players with the appropriate minor leaguer, then you could just autosort the minor leagues.
    Is there any actual reason for putting a player on the DL when playing? I just throw him in the minors until he's healthy again. Ends up being a lot less clicks...

There are limits on how many slots each level (aaa, aa, a, rookie) can hold.

Quote Originally Posted by LQ1Z34 View Post
    There are limits on how many slots each level (aaa, aa, a, rookie) can hold.
    Oh... never hit a max amount I guess. If you just swap them for whatever minor leaguer is getting called up it shouldn't be an issues 99.9% of the time.

Players can become unhappy with being stuck at AAA, putting the on the DL avoids that.

I'd wondered how to mark the actual injury with the player so the injury appears in the scouting report.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_baseball View Post
    I'd wondered how to mark the actual injury with the player so the injury appears in the scouting report.
    Go to the Team menu and select injury contingency. The 2nd option gives you an option to Record a transaction to the Scouting Report for any injury lasting at least X days.

Wow this is an old post from 7 years ago!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Thanks.

Okay i was able to do that. Now where would I Enter the injury to be added into the scouting report? Shoulder Soreness or what have you. Thanks again.