Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Things I have watched on Netflix

Re: Things I have watched on Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by free2131 View Post
    Watched Groundhog Day again, if that isn't one of the best movies ever made...
    Active Dynasty
    Meeting Success: A New Regime - Follow us as etothep chronicles me and eddie's efforts to bring a championship back to Queens

Paused Dynasties
    The Goose continues the Hawk's battle for Capital Hill
    Une Rève Réaliser: Les Expos de Montréal (1969-)

Retired Dynasties
    The San Diego Padres, into a Friar Destiny (with Jeffy25 and Ragecage)
    A New Era Takes Flight - The 2008 Toronto Blue Jays
    The Blue Birds: A new Era

Amelie.
    All I do is Lin Lin Lin

Bought a Wii just so I could stream Netflix on my TV. Finished up the first season of Dexter, and it's a damn good show. I was worried that

SPOILERS

(highlight me to read):
    The Ice Truck killer angle was leading to a standard "he's doing it and not remembering it" type of thing, but having the Dr. be the bother was pretty interesting, though as soon an he and the sister got together I knew he'd wind up being the killer.

END SPOILER

That's two shows on Showtime (the other being Nurse Jackie) that I've really gotten into. Can't wait to blow through the second season on my off days.

First season is the only season based on the original novels. Kinda interesting how closely it follows the book during that season and then never does again lol

I just ended my Netflix subscription before the two-month free trial was up. I only watched movies available for immediate streaming, but there wasn't as big of a selection as there were for the new releases - by far. Call me impatient, but I didn't want to wait a day or two for a DVD that I want to watch right NOW. Before NetFlix, I'd just go down to the corner store and get something from RedBox. They have probably 10 of them (that I know of) here in the city, so I'm pretty sure I'll be fine. For the $9.99 or whatever it normally is, that's 10 movies per month I can get at RedBox, and I won't watch near as many on a monthly basis. I don't think I'd have gotten the value out of it, but still that's a cheaper alternative to anything other than RedBox.

Watching a short lived TV series called Day Break. It's Groundhog's Day meets 24 staring Taye Diggs. Very good show imo. On ep 6 now.

Anything I watch now is on Netflix.

Netflix hikes prices for DVDs + streaming

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Netflix is launching new, unlimited DVD-only plans in the U.S. -- but as a part of that move, it's scrapping unlimited plans that include both physical DVDs and online streaming.

Subscription movie rental service Netflix (NFLX) said Tuesday that the changes are meant to "better reflect the costs" of each option. The changes cut prices slightly for customers who only want DVDs, but streaming video will now cost extra. Customers who want both options will essentially have to pay for two plans, raising their overall bill.

Netflix's unlimited streaming-only plan will remain at $7.99 a month, while its "1 DVD at a time" plan will also cost $7.99. That means customers who want both streaming and DVDs will have to shell out at least $15.98 a month.

That's a big jump from the $9.99 a month customers currently pay for a plan that offers unlimited streaming plus 1 DVD at a time.

The changes will be effective immediately for new customers, and they'll take effect September 1 for existing members, Netflix said.

The move comes as Netflix continues to shift its focus toward online streaming video -- an option that, while popular, costs Netflix loads of cash

Netflix first introduced streaming plans in 2007. Since then, the service's membership has climbed from 6 million to 23 million in the U.S.

Just watched the WWE's Greatest Rivalry feature on Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart. Very awesome documentary. If you aren't a wrestling fan or are a new wrestling fan, you have no idea how big the "Montreal screw job" was and just how much it changed the wrestling scene. It brought about the "Attitude Era:, and a time when being a wrestling fan was actually the cool thing to be. Hearing exactly how they interacted before, during, and after was amazing. Very emotional.

I also have seen Battlestar: Galactica recently and it is one hell of a show. Rage, you will like it I think if you haven't seen it.

Just watched the WWE's Greatest Rivalry feature on Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart. Very awesome documentary. If you aren't a wrestling fan or are a new wrestling fan, you have no idea how big the "Montreal screw job" was and just how much it changed the wrestling scene. It brought about the "Attitude Era:, and a time when being a wrestling fan was actually the cool thing to be. Hearing exactly how they interacted before, during, and after was amazing. Very emotional.

I also have seen Battlestar: Galactica recently and it is one hell of a show. Rage, you will like it I think if you haven't seen it.
    Yeah I've heard good things about it. I may get into it one day, I dunno, I don't have much time for TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonGM View Post
    I'm an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    lern 2 english

Have you seen card subject to change? Real good wrestling documentary. I also enjoyed the Road Warriors documentary.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.
    Abraham Lincoln

Gay.

Just started watching "Trailer Park Boys". It's decent. I'm surprised I never heard of it before.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.
    Abraham Lincoln

Just finished Lie to Me. Both my g/f and I thought it was FANTASTIC. I am totaly hooked on Numb3rs too
    The Constitution was designed by the founders to save people from themselves. It never fails to amaze me how good of a job they did
    haveacigar
    My Finest work!!!
    Death don't want ya... But the Lotus do... so bring ya wicked shlt we gonna bring ours too!!!
    ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by OregonDuck1989 View Post
    everything I watch now is on Netflix.
    except,
    Tanked (animal planet)
    South Park
    Falling Skies
    Being Human
    The Constitution was designed by the founders to save people from themselves. It never fails to amaze me how good of a job they did
    haveacigar
    My Finest work!!!
    Death don't want ya... But the Lotus do... so bring ya wicked shlt we gonna bring ours too!!!
    ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>