Thread: Football Mogul v.9.030-Offseason Not Responding Error+Free Agency

Football Mogul v.9.030-Offseason Not Responding Error+Free Agency

I finally had to come on here to vent my frustrations at two particular problems. First off, I love this game. Its very good. I'm not going to nitpick, but these two bugs are game-killers.

First of all, free agency is good for two-three years, then it gets stupid. Some positions don't have free agents at all, while there is 20+ kickers and 30+ punters. The highest rated non-kicker is usually a 74 or below.

The next problem, and it might be connected to the above problem, is after two to three years each offseason gets longer and longer to process. Its the "Processing Offseason" loading bar where it will get stuck on some random percentage number and take anywhere from 5 minutes during the 2013 offseason to over an hour if one can make it to 2020. Its ridiculous and completely kills the game.

I'm playing on windows 7. I've read that the developer might have abandoned this game, but I hope thats not the case. One patch to fix these two problems in particular and this game can be fun again. Please, please, please someone do something!!!

MasterMogul Guest

Re: Football Mogul v.9.030-Offseason Not Responding Error+Free Agency

I agree with the above. I run this on Windows XP and the off season processing takes a LONG time. And the free agency is full of almost all punters. I am currently playing the Seahawks starting in 1976 and the offseason processing is still very slow. I'll be interested to see what it does as I play more years

4wdpt84 Guest

I am No. 3 with this problem. (Windows XP, v.9.030)

You'd think that Clay would at least come on here and say something like, "Forget it guys. I'm done with FM 2011. No more patches."

But to just simply completely ignore posters in this forum is inexcusable.

I've already re-installed back to the first version. I couldn't help it. But I agree, any form of notification would be nice. Don't just ignore us...he keeps posting on the baseball forums, well we paid money too...

Quote Originally Posted by DudeItsZoltan View Post
    I've already re-installed back to the first version. I couldn't help it. But I agree, any form of notification would be nice. Don't just ignore us...he keeps posting on the baseball forums, well we paid money too...
    E-mail support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Re: познакомитьс

Quote Originally Posted by invorriex View Post
    проступка, нередко из-за простого несогласия в чем-нибудь с их мнением.
    Чечен сайт знакомств
    Again. E-mail support!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

No.... invorriex makes a good point!

I too experienced this problem and hopefully this gets fixed
    MLB Champz Commish
    Longtime Outahere GM
    Mariners & Braves Fan

GO MARINERS!!!

The offseason processing problem has to do with a stacking set of Errors that happen every offseason. Frankly if he opened up the code for someone else to fix the problem for him I am sure there would be someone willing to work on the issue since the game is such a good game in general.