Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Football Mogul Playbooks

Re: Football Mogul Playbooks

Hello all, here is some playbooks I use in my FM2015 dynasty game (The San Diego Chargers Glory road...or not); I set up my league and give teams different playbooks just to make it interesting; These books are ever changing and sometimes can give you disastrous results in the run game; I have had success using them though....for example in my 1976 season I am averaging 140 yards a game on the ground (I am currently using the Air Coryell offensive playbook - I know it makes no sense - Air Coryell and I have a a great running game); however I have some great run blockers up front (When I was using the Battle WC for 4 seasons my RB Mike Montgomery gained 4,068 yards on the ground with his best season in 1973 when he gained 1,213 yards); if you try these out and alter them to be more successful; please share your results and changes; included is the Air Coryell offense that came loaded with the game that I have changed as time has gone by in my FM Dynasty to be more successful; also included is a defensive playbook Battle 46 that I have had mixed results defending against the pass (Ha! maybe its because I do not have the most talented CB's and Safety's in the league); The H back offense playbook included I have not used yet and no team in my league is assigned to it; The New York Titans use the Pro Set offense playbook and have won two NAFL Titles with it (Of course they have Joe Namath, Emerson Boozer, and Matt Snell which helps a bit)
    Attached Files Attached Files

what are you guys using to open the .php files?

Nothing happens when I click attached files, just goes to a semi blank screen. I tried some of the other posts here in the mods section, same results.

Can anyone else download the playbooks in this post or the playbooks down below?