Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
Results 1,801 to 1,804 of 1804

Thread: The Orange and Black(Sox)

Re: The Orange and Black(Sox)

A little late to the party, but that was one hell of a ride.

Congratulations sir.

Any chance you could post the mog file? I would like to see the encyclopedia for this.
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a Communist - Dom Hélder Pessoa Câmara
    Career Paths: 1901 and Beyond

My last.fm

Couple of other thoughts.

I would say that it is a given that Charlie is elected to Cooperstown. I kind of wonder how long it would take though.

I also wonder about relocation and expansion. The A's still move, but where? With the Braves out of play, Milwaukee is still after a team. The other question is when do the Clippers leave Baltimore? And where to? The city loses 160k of it's population by 1980.
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a Communist - Dom Hélder Pessoa Câmara
    Career Paths: 1901 and Beyond

My last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by MadThespian View Post
    Couple of other thoughts.

I would say that it is a given that Charlie is elected to Cooperstown. I kind of wonder how long it would take though.

I also wonder about relocation and expansion. The A's still move, but where? With the Braves out of play, Milwaukee is still after a team. The other question is when do the Clippers leave Baltimore? And where to? The city loses 160k of it's population by 1980.

A recap post of the next 50 years would be neat

MadThespian: Thanks! It was fun for me. Sorry I didn't see your post for, oh, eight months or so.

jshaw: Funny you should mention it. I have tried my hand at a sort of sequel off and on since this finished (well, after a long rest). Not sure if the sequel is ever going to go anywhere, but the first couple of entries are kind of what you were talking about. I could post them, with the sincere promise that (a) I will try to write the sequel story, and (b) I will fail to do so.

Very flattering to hear of your interest! I do miss Charlie and his story...and I also miss the time in my life when I had time to write about him.
    The Orange and Black(Sox) - The Complete Saga

Part One - The First Ten Long Years: The Orange and Black(Sox)
    Part Two - Ten More Years! (Orange and) Black Times
    The Spin-off Mini-Series: An Orange and Black Shroud

Part Three - How Long Can This Go On? Charlie's War

The Spin-Off: Braves New World