Thread: Editing Rosters in Football Mogul

Editing Rosters in Football Mogul

Instructions for creating new ".dat" files are posted here.
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules
    Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com

Re: Editing Rosters in Football Mogul

is there anyway to go back and change the stats for a player that has already retired but who was not elected into the hall of fame? because there is an error with QB brad smith on the buffalo bills....it has him with over 400 td passes... with 117 in one year and i didnt notice this until later realizing i could have went in and corrected it. im just wondering because im kind of a stats nerd lol which is the reason i love this game but its kind of annoying seeing brad smith on the all time leaders with over 400 td passes up there with favre and manning when he really didnt accomplish that. so basically im wondering if theres any way to edit it because after hes retired i cant use the in game commissioner mode to change his stats. thx

Any idea how the latest version (2014) calculates the blocking attribute from the stats? Blocking does not appear in the in game edit, and all the players from the current rosters have a 65 blocking. I looked through all the CSV files. It isn't clear how to influence or change the blocking. In FM 2012, players had different blocking values, and I could edit blocking with the in-game editor.

Link above generates a 404 error.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..