Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Outahere Sports - Recruiting Thread

Re: Outahere Sports - Recruiting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cfeedback View Post
    The Washington Nationals, one of the most dominating teams in Outahere history are now available.

They're no longer the best team in the league but still have a lot of talent to work with. We have no one currently on our waiting list so sign up now if you're interested. The position isn't necessarily filled on a first come, first serve basis...we'll base it off of experience and short online chat.

Link to the sign up thread in the top post.
    Was looking around tonight and seen how dominating this team was. I was curious who built that team? Its remarkable to see a run like that.

Quote Originally Posted by mhall23 View Post
    Was looking around tonight and seen how dominating this team was. I was curious who built that team? Its remarkable to see a run like that.
    USCSteve--don't think he was into any other Mogul leagues. In fact it was he who originally recruited me to Outahere. I knew him from back in the day. Our first sim league was way back in 2000 using this game:

http://www.musiccataloger.com/images...OFTWARE_LG.jpg
    I saw Andre Dawson. And let me tell you something. There were only two players in my lifetime whose teammates held them in awe. One was Mickey Mantle. The other was Andre Dawson. If you were around, if you saw them play, you know that. But the numbers don't tell you that.
    - Jerome Holtzman

Two new openings:

Teams Open
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Monterrey Cabritos

Great time to join, as we've just barely started free agency for the 2027-2028 off season. We're in the process of upgrading to 2011 as well.
    I saw Andre Dawson. And let me tell you something. There were only two players in my lifetime whose teammates held them in awe. One was Mickey Mantle. The other was Andre Dawson. If you were around, if you saw them play, you know that. But the numbers don't tell you that.
    - Jerome Holtzman

Exclamation Re: Outahere Sports - Recruiting Thread

Hello Baseball Mogul Fans!

Outahere - currently in September of 2028 - a 36 team league in it's 22nd season, has the following openings:

The Arizona Diamondbacks
    &
    The Vancouver Huskies

If you are looking for a well run, stable league; than Outahere may be for you.

http://forum.outaheresports.org/view...37760#p7037760

Please sign up in our new owners/waiting list thread and then contact any of the league admin if you are interested.

The Arizona Diamondbacks are now available. If you're not already on the waiting list (we don't go on a first come, first serve basis) and would be interested in this franchise the sign up thread is here: http://forum.outaheresports.org/view...php?f=7&t=2236
    - Jerome Holtzman

Quote Originally Posted by cfeedback View Post
    Two teams (out of our soon to be 36 total) still open if anyone wants to get in before our expansion draft and the start of free agency. About 3 days left in the 2023 post season.
    Just to let you know I think there's something wrong with your forum. Was thinking of joining, I clicked on your link and got this message:

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: spammer

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

This occured even though that's the first time i've ever visited your site and have never registered before, maybe a bug?

Well your sig certainly makes you look like a potential spammer. If you seriously were interested in joining shoot me a PM here and we can fix the problem. I have large blocks of certain countries IP banned (most of eastern Europe in fact) so if you're outside of North or South America that's probably why.
    - Jerome Holtzman

The Monterrey Cabritos (expansion team) are now available. Sign up thread: here

They're definitely a rebuilding project so they need a GM with some patience!
    - Jerome Holtzman

Monterrey has been filled, but we have one more opening: the St. Louis Cardinals

Join today and see why Outahere is one of the longest running leagues in existence! Sign up thread: here
    - Jerome Holtzman

One more opening...the New York Yankees. This is a franchise that hasn't made it to the post season in two decades, something that would cause any self respecting Yankee fan to riot. They've been in good hands for awhile now, and just need someone to take them that last step towards glory.

- Jerome Holtzman

One opening, the Boston Red Sox. Pretty good team that just recently built a new stadium, but they're in the toughest division in Outahere so it's definitely a challenge!

- Jerome Holtzman

I've had the Baltimore Orioles for a looong time... started in the 2008 season, and we're taking the O's back to the World Series this year (2031, World Series is tomorrow night). That's a long time!!! We're strongly considering switching teams to start somewhere new, but I don't want my team taken over by some newb or someone who is going to ruin them

If you're interested let me know, AIM is jcclemen2.

NYY and SEA are open, Free agency for the 2032 season just started last night.

C'mon, it's Outahere..... you know ya wanna!

Teams Open
    Kansas City Royals
    New York Mets

Just starting FA for the 2034 season! Sign up and join as we start our 29th season!

we are currently full!