Thread: Suggestion: Auto-Save when simming multiple seasons

Suggestion: Auto-Save when simming multiple seasons

I'd like to see an option to have the game automatically save the game at user specified increments when simming multiple seasons.

Especially when a new version comes out people are running sims to determine all kinds of things.

If a copy of the game could be saved yearly or every 5 years, etc, so the user could go back and take a closer look at that point of what is happening, or make adjustments at a certain point and re-sim, that'd be very helpful. IMO.

Re: Suggestion: Auto-Save when simming multiple seasons

Yes, this would be great. Also, take away all popups that bring mogul to the foreground while simming multiple seasons and have the computer take care of team options itself.

This way you could have it run in the background while doing something else.
    Active Dynasty
    Meeting Success: A New Regime - Follow us as etothep chronicles me and eddie's efforts to bring a championship back to Queens

Paused Dynasties
    The Goose continues the Hawk's battle for Capital Hill
    Une Rève Réaliser: Les Expos de Montréal (1969-)

Retired Dynasties
    The San Diego Padres, into a Friar Destiny (with Jeffy25 and Ragecage)
    A New Era Takes Flight - The 2008 Toronto Blue Jays
    The Blue Birds: A new Era

Re: Suggestion: Auto-Save when simming multiple seasons

Bump this idea.

It'd be quite helpful to be able to have the game save a copy after a certain amount of seasons. For example, if I'm trying to look at the way the game creates players.

This way if I sim 30 seasons, I can go back and see what was going on after season 5.