Thread: SUGGESTION: Exportable Financial Data

SUGGESTION: Exportable Financial Data

I think Mogul needs a lot of work with the financial aspect.

Having useable/useful financial data would be a good start.

The Y4 problem seems to be connected to finances. However, it is difficult to combat this, or even understand it, with the way that financial data is currently displayed.

My first request would be that the financial data in the team histories (yearly revenue and profits)be exportable to excel similar to the way that sortable stats are. Being able to cut and paste yearly attendance, revenue and profit numbers (at minimum) would be quite useful.

I also would really like to see a running count of my revenues and expenses. The current Budget dialogue and Expenses dialogue, which both have some issues that I have pointed to before, show the last game data and the season data but I'd like to see data from each game. Currently I can see that my attendance yesterday was below my average attendance for the season, but is my attendance overall going down? Impossible to know currently.

How are we supposed to run a fake baseball team if we don't know if our revenue/attendance is trending up or down?

Something like this would be great

Code:
    Game # H/A    Attend TikRev   ConRev   TVRev   ShareRev
    Game 1 (home) 45,764 $712,500 $86,154 $144,578 -$50,000
    Game 2 (home) 47,832 $725,750 $88,092 $145,044 -$50,000
    Game 3 (away)                                   $75,000