Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cardinals Vikings subject to blackout

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Cowcrap Town
    Posts
    6,066

    Cardinals Vikings subject to blackout

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

    Could this be because of the economy or the fact their fans have little confidence they will win? Or maybe a little bit of both?

    I want to say the economy, but its really easy to say that the way they finished the season gave fans little hope they will go far into the playoffs. I think the Vikings will win as well.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,447

    Re: Cardinals Vikings subject to blackout

    Probably a little bit of both. Playoff tickets ain't cheap, but neither game is going to get blacked out. Some company will come in and buy the rest of the tickets, as has happened with the Vikings a few times the past couple of years.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    CT, USA, Earth
    Posts
    2,106

    Re: Cardinals Vikings subject to blackout

    Just goes to show you that the NFL is overpriced... Tampa who doesnt show up for their games sold out all games in about 5 hours...

    Braves were never blacked out when the stands werent full in teh 1st round...
    The Constitution was designed by the founders to save people from themselves. It never fails to amaze me how good of a job they did
    haveacigar
    My Finest work!!!
    Death don't want ya... But the Lotus do... so bring ya wicked shlt we gonna bring ours too!!!
    ><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((>
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><((((>


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Cowcrap Town
    Posts
    6,066

    Re: Cardinals Vikings subject to blackout

    I agree the NFL overcharges for their games, my buddy took me to a Niners game and he said he spent 70 bucks a ticket. I thought when he said that, was heck, these will probably be some nice seats. Turns out we were in the nosebleed section in the very back row. It sucked.

    The NFL isnt for me though, I have much more fun going to a MLB game. I actually had more fun seeing Single A ball.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    CT, USA, Earth
    Posts
    2,106

    Re: Cardinals Vikings subject to blackout

    Quote Originally Posted by ragecage View Post
    I agree the NFL overcharges for their games, my buddy took me to a Niners game and he said he spent 70 bucks a ticket. I thought when he said that, was heck, these will probably be some nice seats. Turns out we were in the nosebleed section in the very back row. It sucked.

    The NFL isnt for me though, I have much more fun going to a MLB game. I actually had more fun seeing Single A ball.
    I like the togetherness at a football game... like how everyone all chants defense and stuff liek that... I think you see more of that in the nfl... baseball you get the chants for MVP and chearing really loudly in a high intensity AB but its just not the same... its more laid back
    The Constitution was designed by the founders to save people from themselves. It never fails to amaze me how good of a job they did
    haveacigar
    My Finest work!!!
    Death don't want ya... But the Lotus do... so bring ya wicked shlt we gonna bring ours too!!!
    ><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((>
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><((((>


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Cowcrap Town
    Posts
    6,066

    Re: Cardinals Vikings subject to blackout

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNamelessPoet View Post
    I like the togetherness at a football game... like how everyone all chants defense and stuff liek that... I think you see more of that in the nfl... baseball you get the chants for MVP and chearing really loudly in a high intensity AB but its just not the same... its more laid back
    Im all about being laid back drinking my beer in peace and heckling the players.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    CT, USA, Earth
    Posts
    2,106

    Re: Cardinals Vikings subject to blackout

    Quote Originally Posted by ragecage View Post
    Im all about being laid back drinking my beer in peace and heckling the players.
    lol I do that from home... its a lot cheeper... but I cant watch sports with my girl around... she get mad when I yell at the TV
    The Constitution was designed by the founders to save people from themselves. It never fails to amaze me how good of a job they did
    haveacigar
    My Finest work!!!
    Death don't want ya... But the Lotus do... so bring ya wicked shlt we gonna bring ours too!!!
    ><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((>
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><((((>


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,467

    Re: Cardinals Vikings subject to blackout

    i have a hard time believeing they can't sell these games out...very weird.

    BTW rage, WRONG...the Vikings won't beat my Eagles

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Cowcrap Town
    Posts
    6,066

    Re: Cardinals Vikings subject to blackout

    Quote Originally Posted by dickay View Post
    i have a hard time believeing they can't sell these games out...very weird.

    BTW rage, WRONG...the Vikings won't beat my Eagles
    Oh thats right, doh! I meant to say Falcons.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Cowcrap Town
    Posts
    6,066

    Re: Cardinals Vikings subject to blackout

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNamelessPoet View Post
    lol I do that from home... its a lot cheeper... but I cant watch sports with my girl around... she get mad when I yell at the TV
    Shoot, 5 Bucks to go see the Visalia Oaks on dollar beer nite. Thats a bargain!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •