Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: any sims 2 players here?

Re: any sims 2 players here?

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Blast View Post
    It definitely looks like they're going for more of a 'living city' approach. If they can pull it off, heck, I'd even be interested. Of course, it would still end up about...oh...10th on my list of games I want.
    they defiantly are, which in a way might inadvertently spell dome for Sim City, now up to version 5 called sims society. As to the Sims i think they also need to continue to add hobbies to the sims repertoire hobbies like baseball football etc.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are .

Quote Originally Posted by ohms_law View Post
    It sounds quite a bit different to me. Totally free form movement is completely new.
    It'll look nicer, sure, but from what I've heart that's about it. To put it another way: if the jump from the original Sims to Sims 2 was like BBM2K3 to 2K4, Sims 2 to Sims 3 will be like 2K7 to 2K8.

Hmm..Wikipedia says Sims 3 won't have the Comfort, Social, Hygiene, and Environment Needs. This may be worth getting after all!

Lol, those needs used to drive me crazy!

Economic Left/Right: -7.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.72

(Thanks to BINGLE for my banner!)

Matt Wieters says:"My morning routine goes: wake up, bang 10 hot women, eat Lucky Charms, destroy a few countries, and then read YeahThisIsMyBlog.blogspot.com."

Mogul No No's and Perfect Games:

2008 Royals-Gil Meche No hitter in 10 innings 1-0 final score

2038 Padres-Matthew Graham Perfect Game 1-0 victory!

Building Apartments and Dorms

I was poking around the official site and found that building these is starts out just like building houses. Apartments can only have one exit; they can have patios/balconies but those need to be completely fenced in. No fire escapes.

Dorms need counter islands, ShinyTyme appliances, a trash compactor or garbage can, a sink or dishwasher, and a sprinkler in the kitchen; Myne doors for the bedrooms; and at least one phone.

Once your masterpiece is finished, open the cheat window (ctrl+shift+c) and enter changeLotZoning X (replace X with apartmentbase or dorm, as the case may be). You'll be notified if there is a problem with converting the zone; if so, you should to enter changeLotZoning residential to fix the problem.

i tried downloading the sims 3 tonight, but it won't download.

Where'd you try downloading it from?

EA's website, i eventually got it, but i had to order a new graphics card, so i am still waiting on that.

Just bought Sims 3 today...for only 15 bucks!

I picked up the Ambitions expansion as a birthday present for myself. Fun but a bit quirky; my firefighter sometimes forgets whose house has the fire and goes to the wrong one, where he goofs off. Renovation clients sometimes get stuck somewhere, rendering them unable to return home and the project unable to complete.

First thing an a level 6 inventor or a SimBot should do is head for the military base and detonate ("smash" for SimBots) the jet statue.