Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: People of Sports Mogul...Your Ruler Needs You

People of Sports Mogul...Your Ruler Needs You

Look upon this world of ours...look out at the threads of these forums. Disjointed chaos...anguish...confusion. Is this truly what we all WANT from our Sports Mogul experience? To wade through dozens of threads pertaining to nothingness, all while seeking out a true gem, and coming away empty? I say no!

And where are those who claim to be here to help? Where are these self proclaimed 'leaders' with their precious 'democracy'? Oh, they had their little debate...look upon it and weep!

http://forum.sportsmogul.com/showthread.php?t=181461

This is democracy? This is representation of the people? They sit, alone, in their conversation and make a mockery of all that is freedom, and then have the audacity to DEMAND your VOTE?! And for what? The continuation of this...this babbling incoherence they pass off as discourse?

I must admit I started off on their side. I found the idea of true representation intoxicating, and who wouldn't? Yet, as I watched from within their ranks, I became aware that this glorious 'expansion' of users rights was nothing good. Nay, it was comparable only to the swelling of a boil, and one that must be lanced if our world is to be saved!

They mock my takeover as a dictatorship...yet look at their democracy! Nobody participates BUT THEM! What would one call THAT?! I am at least up front with you about my leadership style...they hide behind a curtain of lies and mistruths, hoping to dupe you long enough to reap this land of her spoils.

It is precisely because of these actions, these despicable lies, that I had no choice but to rise up and shout "NO! NO, we will not accept such things!" from the mountaintops. It is because of the lack of any vision, of any alternative, that I was forced to step in to the breach and assume the mantle of responsibility.

And it is a heavy burden...but one I have had to take on for the betterment of us all. Yes, there will be changes, NECESSARY changes to preserve our way of life here in these forums. And it will be hard, I will not lie to you...it is going to require the collective sweat and toil of us all to achieve these things...but achieve them we must, and achieve them we CAN. Follow me down the path to our salvation!

Yet let it not be said that I am not a man of my people...have you any questions for your benevolent leader? Ask...feel free to ask any that might burden your mind! Let it be known that Generalissimo Blast shall answer all that he can, to set the minds of his people at ease, and to help steel their hearts for the work that is to come. Let us fight against these Western interlopers and discover the collective freedom that lies within ourselves! Do not let them divide us...let our rejection of their tyranny be the force that unites us in to on!

Re: People of Sports Mogul...Your Ruler Needs You

I never knew that Hitler was on our forums...

Economic Left/Right: -7.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.72

(Thanks to BINGLE for my banner!)

Matt Wieters says:"My morning routine goes: wake up, bang 10 hot women, eat Lucky Charms, destroy a few countries, and then read YeahThisIsMyBlog.blogspot.com."

Mogul No No's and Perfect Games:

2008 Royals-Gil Meche No hitter in 10 innings 1-0 final score

2038 Padres-Matthew Graham Perfect Game 1-0 victory!

robinhoodnik Guest

Democracy?
    Me?
    Are you insane?
    I'm in it for the tyranny pure and simple. I'd enrich myself and my VP Shepster with all of the gold and wampum our pillowcases could hold and then run away in the dark of night leaving you to pick up the shards of a shattered empire.

can you hear the Chanting?

Art-ic-Blast! Art-ic-Blast! Art-ic-Blast! Art-ic-Blast! Art-ic-Blast!

Quote Originally Posted by robinhoodnik View Post
    Democracy?
    Me?
    Are you insane?
    I'm in it for the tyranny pure and simple. I'd enrich myself and my VP Shepster with all of the gold and wampum our pillowcases could hold and then run away in the dark of night leaving you to pick up the shards of a shattered empire.
    See? Here it is, people of sports Mogul...here is the proof! An admission that all they seek with their votes is the right to rule over you with an iron fist!

I thank robinhoodnik for his honesty, and his help in exposing these odious truths...and, you know, I offer him a position in my 'cabinet', as a way to show that I can get past a man's mistakes, and give him another chance!

Art-ic-Blast! Art-ic-Blast! Art-ic-Blast! Art-ic-Blast! Art-ic-Blast!

Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies! Red-Sox Rock-ies!

Matt Wieters says:"My morning routine goes: wake up, bang 10 hot women, eat Lucky Charms, destroy a few countries, and then read YeahThisIsMyBlog.blogspot.com."

Russian Hordes, CHARGE! :trumpets sound:

Quote Originally Posted by RedsoxRockies View Post
    Russian Hordes, CHARGE! :trumpets sound:

Unexpected...I'll certainly give you that.

Exactly, we Free people are very inginuitive!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsoxRockies View Post
    Exactly, we Free people are very inginuitive!
    But your spelling needs help.

PEOPLE of the forums, here me! You have read these inane champions of freedom try to confuse you! Yet, when Belial attempted to add his voice to the discussion what did they do? They tried to shut him out! Not an election moderator, but the candidates of the two original parties!

This is a democracy?

Witness the history of SM, which might as well be the history of BM! First it could only start in 1998 and assign you draftees automatically. Then you could prioritize your draftees. Then you could just draft them directly. Then the game started keeping viable records! Then PbP!

Yet in all these changes sponsored by the so called champions of our gaming experience, where are the things we really care for?

WHERE are the promotion days?

WHERE are the steroids, amphetamines, and 21st century cybernetic 'cheats'!?

Heck, WHERE are the cheat codes so you can go 162-0 every year?

WHERE is the soundtrack where the fans call your players obscene names?

For that matter, WHERE is the 7th inning stretch? I had a game in 1984 that could sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame!"

WHERE is the option to gouge your season ticket holders?

And for Gods' sake WHERE ARE THE HOT DOG RACES!?

We debate and bicker on these boards saying what we want, when it's obvious that it doesn't MATTER what we want!

Are these 'democrats' are going to change that? Of course not. All they are going to do is puff up their fragile egos at your expense, spending your hopes and dreams like Monopoly money to feather their nests, until finally you buy into the lie and accept that this SM forum is the best of all possible worlds thanks to their :ahem: competence.

It is time to face the truth. It is time to EMBRACE the truth! Join us! We openly acknowledge that it doesn't matter what you want, we're going to do what we want anyway!

WHY VOTE FOR THE LESSER EVIL?

Arctic Blast! Arctic Blast! Arctic Blast! Arctic Blast! Arctic Blast! Arctic Blast!
    Retired Dynasties I'm Proud of
    To Rule in Kansas City Part I and Part II (Kansas City Royals 1969-73, Hall of Fame)
    Cardinal Sins (St. Louis Cardinals 1976-78) and it's sequel:
    Diverting Destiny (Montreal Expos 1994)
    Script for my Requiem (New Orleans Blues (fictional) 1954)

My spelling does not need help, my typing does

Arctic Blast has slaves to type for HIM!
    Retired Dynasties I'm Proud of
    To Rule in Kansas City Part I and Part II (Kansas City Royals 1969-73, Hall of Fame)
    Cardinal Sins (St. Louis Cardinals 1976-78) and it's sequel:
    Diverting Destiny (Montreal Expos 1994)
    Script for my Requiem (New Orleans Blues (fictional) 1954)

robinhoodnik Guest

I use telepathy, typing's soooo 21st century.
    Last edited by robinhoodnik; 07-06-2008 at 10:13 PM.

FRENCHREDSOX Guest

Quote Originally Posted by robinhoodnik View Post
    I use telepathy, typing's soooo 21 first century.
    You mean you still use Telepathy....that's so 22nd century - try Instant access forming