Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: Rosters, Stadium, Photos, Logos Index

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    81

    Re: Mogul 2009 Rosters, Stadium, Photos, Logos Index <- Find it here!

    look at the work done by Brefni he does older ballparks very well.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1

    Re: Mogul 2009 Rosters, Stadium, Photos, Logos Index <- Find it here!

    I Just Dl'd Mogul 16 and wanted to created a leaugue of the first 16 worls series champions and I want it to be as close to the real thing as possible however when I created the league some teams like the 1911 A's have 2 pitchers and 5 position players . What can I do to fix this? I do not want to use fictional players I want to use actual historic players. Is there a rosters download? Perhaps a play play announcer? I am more concerned with just getting the right historical teams in place right now though. Someone please let me know what I can do?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    343

    Re: Mogul 2009 Rosters, Stadium, Photos, Logos Index <- Find it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Southpaw View Post
    I Just Dl'd Mogul 16 and wanted to created a leaugue of the first 16 worls series champions and I want it to be as close to the real thing as possible however when I created the league some teams like the 1911 A's have 2 pitchers and 5 position players . What can I do to fix this? I do not want to use fictional players I want to use actual historic players. Is there a rosters download? Perhaps a play play announcer? I am more concerned with just getting the right historical teams in place right now though. Someone please let me know what I can do?
    I had a similar issue when creating a league of the best franchise team in the 2000,s. Florida did not have enough players and pitchers to field a team, they had a overall rating around 58. Try e-mailing support or uninstall and re-install the game. Seems like a Lahman database issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

    Relish this day..

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    202

    Re: Mogul 2009 Rosters, Stadium, Photos, Logos Index <- Find it here!

    Anyone have the photo packs and logo packs still? The baseball card photo pack was awesome I'd like to get it again and I can't imagine how long it took to get all scans of them.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    54

    Re: Mogul 2009 Rosters, Stadium, Photos, Logos Index <- Find it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mikey View Post
    Anyone have the photo packs and logo packs still? The baseball card photo pack was awesome I'd like to get it again and I can't imagine how long it took to get all scans of them.
    I found a bunch of old ones in my backups files. I could attach if Clay, Dee and Connor agree.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Setec Astronomy
    Posts
    3,319

    Re: Mogul 2009 Rosters, Stadium, Photos, Logos Index <- Find it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by enigmaone View Post
    I found a bunch of old ones in my backups files. I could attach if Clay, Dee and Connor agree.
    I have no qualms. That's what the 'mods' section is for.

    Clay
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

    Forum Rules

    Baseball Mogul 2017

    Bug reports: bugs@sportsmogul.com
    Roster corrections: rosters@sportsmogul.com

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    202

    Re: Mogul 2009 Rosters, Stadium, Photos, Logos Index <- Find it here!

    Would be awesome if you did upload them. makes the game even better.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    343

    Re: Mogul 2009 Rosters, Stadium, Photos, Logos Index <- Find it here!

    This thread needs updated. Links no longer work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

    Relish this day..

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    111

    Re: Mogul 2009 Rosters, Stadium, Photos, Logos Index <- Find it here!

    Agreed.I'm thinking of creating a site/blog where I can have all my mods and then post links to them here.Attaching files from my PC hasn't been working.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    343

    Re: Mogul 2009 Rosters, Stadium, Photos, Logos Index <- Find it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyplayball View Post
    Agreed.I'm thinking of creating a site/blog where I can have all my mods and then post links to them here.Attaching files from my PC hasn't been working.
    Great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

    Relish this day..

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6

    Re: Mogul 2009 Rosters, Stadium, Photos, Logos Index <- Find it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay Dreslough View Post
    I have no qualms. That's what the 'mods' section is for.

    Clay
    Will the broken links for the Historical and Custom Rosters and the Action and Portrait Photos 'mods' ever be fixed? Dozens of links in the mods section don't work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •