Thread: In Player's Card, show detailed trade transaction

In Player's Card, show detailed trade transaction

Clay,
    I would love to be able to see the player(s) a player was traded for within the Player's card in the Transaction tab, in addition to seeing it under the "Transactions" section. This would be a link to the traded-for player so view how they have performed.
    Thanks,
    Irongoalie

Re: In Player's Card, show detailed trade transaction

It might be hard, especially in a multi-player deal, to fit all those links in under the transaction tab, but maybe a link to the appropriate trade Transactions page for the team would work.

Quote Originally Posted by irongoalie View Post
    Clay,
    I would love to be able to see the player(s) a player was traded for within the Player's card in the Transaction tab, in addition to seeing it under the "Transactions" section. This would be a link to the traded-for player so view how they have performed.
    Thanks,
    Irongoalie
    I was just going to type the same thing. Maybe Clay could make it so when you click on the Transaction in the player card, a window opens up detailing the trade?

I don't think it should be in the actual Transactions Tab. Just a Link to either the Transactions page, which would jump to when the transaction was made, or a popup would be even better actually.

It'd be a handy addition.
    Active Dynasty
    Meeting Success: A New Regime - Follow us as etothep chronicles me and eddie's efforts to bring a championship back to Queens

Paused Dynasties
    The Goose continues the Hawk's battle for Capital Hill
    Une Rève Réaliser: Les Expos de Montréal (1969-)

Retired Dynasties
    The San Diego Padres, into a Friar Destiny (with Jeffy25 and Ragecage)
    A New Era Takes Flight - The 2008 Toronto Blue Jays
    The Blue Birds: A new Era

Quote Originally Posted by JayC View Post
    It might be hard, especially in a multi-player deal, to fit all those links in under the transaction tab, but maybe a link to the appropriate trade Transactions page for the team would work.
    I think it could fit. I mean you can scroll right? Those 10 players deals would definately take up some real estate though.