Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Logo Thread

robinhoodnik Guest

Logo Thread

MLB and MiLB

All future updates by me will be posted here. Better organized, and broken down more logically.

MLB logos: 164 logos. In the Logos zip

MiLB: 124 logos. In the MiLB zip
    Attached Files Attached Files

robinhoodnik Guest

Re: Logo Thread

Pacific Rim and Negro Leagues

Negro League Logos: 10 logos so far.

Pacific Rim Logos: 38 logos. Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Hawaiian leagues in their entirety. Perth Heat of Australia included here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

robinhoodnik Guest

Expansion Space

Cool, Thanks for making this thread

robinhoodnik Guest

New Rays logo. Just right click and save it, then plop it into your logo folder. Rename the "old" D-Rays logo tbd6 (or something like that) if you want to keep it from being overwritten when you install the new one, otherwise choose yes to overwrite the old one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

robinhoodnik Guest

Here's the new colored Ray. It's aspect is correct, but BM squishes everything to 150x150, and in order to avoid a very tiny logo (due to aspect), I chose to go with a height of 150 pixels. Still looks good, the tail just gets "shortened".
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks for the effort in making these!

When does the game display/use minor league logos? I'm new to the game but I don't see any obvious place to use AAA, AA, A, or R league logo's. I have the 2008 version. Someone please let me know if these are used...

It doesn't use minor league logos.

You can assign a minor league logo to one of the major league teams by naming the file the abbreviation of a MLB team, but the game doesn't have any logos for the minor league teams.

If playing historical, does the Logo update as the years pass?
    I've noticed that some of the logos are more current than what the 1901 logos should be. Indians for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by reflections View Post
    If playing historical, does the Logo update as the years pass?
    I've noticed that some of the logos are more current than what the 1901 logos should be. Indians for instance.
    The game just looks in the logos folder for the image file named as the team's abbreviation. If a team's abbreviation changes historically, and you have a logo for each abbreviation, the logo will change. However, the logo will not change, for example, in whatever year the Orioles changed their logo, as the abbreviation remains the same. You'd have to replace the logo file with the different logo.

I did.
    lol
    Took awhile. Daughter sure wasn't happy, but I went through and got historically correct logos for all teams in the game. I'll just have to replace logos as the years go.

robinhoodnik Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reflections View Post
    I did.
    lol
    Took awhile. Daughter sure wasn't happy, but I went through and got historically correct logos for all teams in the game. I'll just have to replace logos as the years go.
    There are a lot of historical logos included in the set. You just have to rename them.
    The other logos (minors etc.) are added mostly because I got a tiny bit obsessed with the project. But really, they're pretty cool in many cases, and if you want to add a team they're there and premade for you to add to your new "fantasy" expansion team. Just rename the logo to match your newly created team, and you've got a complete setup, logo and all.

robinhoodnik Guest

Bump

REALLY good