Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stadium photo project

Stadium photo project

Since Clay will be adding support for team specific ballpark backgrounds some time down the road, I'd like to start putting together a set now. Here is a little preview. Let me know what you guys think.

I know the field view is probably tilted too much to use in game but it was the best I could find so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Stadium photo project

I had found this site that had rendered new and old parks that I might use for the upper view... not sure on the lower one yet.

http://seasonspastbaseball.com/image...ca/replica.htm

Yeah, I've been to that site before. Most of those are from Tony Larussa Baseball 3 and High Heat Baseball. For some reason, In the picture of Jacobs Field from TLB, the upper half of the pic was flattened and it doesn't look all that great. If anyone has the original Jacobs Field from TLB unaltered, please PM me.

If anyone has the original Jacobs Field from TLB unaltered, please PM me.
    Clay probably does.
    lol
    You insist that there is something a machine cannot do. If you will tell me precisely what it is that a machine cannot do, then I can always make a machine which will do just that! -J. von Neumann

michaelg123789 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eecheerow View Post
    I had found this site that had rendered new and old parks that I might use for the upper view... not sure on the lower one yet.

http://seasonspastbaseball.com/image...ca/replica.htm
    That's a cool site!

Thats cool... I cant wait for this to be added to 08. Does anybody know of when this will be added days weeks months... Kudos Clay excellent work on this version of Baseball Mogul 08, I cant wait for mods stadiums, photos, rosters etc....

Here's one of Briggs Stadium, I think from the TLB companion game Old Time Baseball.
    New to Baseball Mogul? Need player pics for your historic league? Don't like the default generics? Check out my picture libraries at Baseball SimCentral.

Visit my website (click on my name and scroll down) if SimCentral isn't working.

Would be cool once we have the ability to add stadiums of our own, to do the old time stadiums in a sepia tone

This looks great. But will it be possible when playing a game at Cleveland you see Jacobs and at Yankee stadium you actually see Yankee stadium? Or do you have to change your wallpapers every time??
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Quote Originally Posted by daves View Post
    But will it be possible when playing a game at Cleveland you see Jacobs and at Yankee stadium you actually see Yankee stadium? Or do you have to change your wallpapers every time??
    The former. Also, I believe Clay said he'll look into tieing the filenames into the stadium database.
    New to Baseball Mogul? Need player pics for your historic league? Don't like the default generics? Check out my picture libraries at Baseball SimCentral.

Visit my website (click on my name and scroll down) if SimCentral isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
    Since Clay will be adding support for team specific ballpark backgrounds some time down the road, I'd like to start putting together a set now. Here is a little preview. Let me know what you guys think.

I know the field view is probably tilted too much to use in game but it was the best I could find so far.
    Is that....is that second pic from FPS Baseball 96'??

A daytime Fenway photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "He knows everything.:
    "Oooh, I wouldn't like that, that'd take all the mystery out of life."

It's got players on it though...

(that and the angle is too shallow)
    You insist that there is something a machine cannot do. If you will tell me precisely what it is that a machine cannot do, then I can always make a machine which will do just that! -J. von Neumann

Quote Originally Posted by ohms_law View Post
    It's got players on it though...

(that and the angle is too shallow)
    I'm sorry, pumpkin, best I could find. Show me a better one.
    "He knows everything.:
    "Oooh, I wouldn't like that, that'd take all the mystery out of life."