Thread: Marking Players before Amateur Draft

Marking Players before Amateur Draft

I would like to suggest that we have the ability to put a check mark next to players that you want to watch prior to doing a draft. This way you can remember them during draft time.

Question Re: Marking Players before Amateur Draft

Quote Originally Posted by irongoalie View Post
    I would like to suggest that we have the ability to put a check mark next to players that you want to watch prior to doing a draft. This way you can remember them during draft time.
    Why not write 'em down? ...a little work by you, instead of lotsa work by Clay/Ian, who then could get on to the really important stuff (like my desired smilies!)
    "Whate'er should be our Zodiac's star
    We all are born to make or mar.
    To each is gi'en a bag of tools
    Some mentors, and a set of rules:
    And each must carve, ere life has flown,
    A stumbling block, or a stepping-stone"

(Author unknown)

Generation 35.

"Spikes" The cleats on baseball boots
    "Spikes" On which newspaper editors impale copy for future reference, or ultimate destruction.

FRENCHREDSOX Guest

Re: Marking Players before Amateur Draft

Quote Originally Posted by irongoalie View Post
    Not a bad idea BUT how much work would there be INVOLVED (as it is of "marginal use") compared to other suggestions...

SFSteveG Guest

I wrote guys down when I first started playing BBM but reazized quickly that most of the guys I want are gone anyway so why not just wait and look at them when it's your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by SFSteveG View Post
    I wrote guys down when I first started playing BBM but reazized quickly that most of the guys I want are gone anyway so why not just wait and look at them when it's your turn.
    This was also my exact thought. I suggested an ex-player tracker for guys you released or sent away in deals but eventually forgot when why and more importantly, who. In the draft however, it's much easier to keep tabs on players you want to last one more round.