Thread: READ FIRST:***Known Bugs and Other Issues***

READ FIRST:***Known Bugs and Other Issues***

Below is a list of known bugs and other currently discussed issues with the game. Please skim this list prior to making a new bug report. If your bug is listed and has a link to a thread, do not start a new thread, but it is fine to post in the currently existing thread to state that you are experiencing the bug or to add any new information regarding the bug.
    Last edited by HoustonGM; 10-23-2007 at 03:32 PM.

Player Editor Issues

Last edited by ohms_law; 11-26-2007 at 03:21 PM. Reason: removed fixed items

Play-By-Play Issues

• None currently known in 10.34
    Last edited by ohms_law; 11-26-2007 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Removed fixed items

Statistical Issues

Last edited by ohms_law; 11-26-2007 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Removed fixed items/suggestions

AI Issues

• None currently known in 10.34
    Last edited by ohms_law; 11-26-2007 at 04:55 PM.

Re: READ BEFORE POSTING: List of Known Bugs

The list above is maintained by HoustonGM.

Please, do not post in this thread. Please post comments in the Known Bug List Comments thread.
    This is not a discussion thread, and all posts from third parties will be deleted.

Thank You
    Last edited by ohms_law; 10-29-2006 at 05:34 PM.

Re: *** Known Bug List ***

Posting here to let everybody know that I just did a pretty big update on this.

Computer-controlled teams do not exercise team/player options, and do not make use of options or no-trade clauses during contract negotiations.
    Wasn't that fixed? I could swear that one of the 10.XX patches addressed this.
    You insist that there is something a machine cannot do. If you will tell me precisely what it is that a machine cannot do, then I can always make a machine which will do just that! -J. von Neumann

Quote Originally Posted by ohms_law View Post
    Wasn't that fixed? I could swear that one of the 10.XX patches addressed this.
    I'm not sure..

Items fixed since 10.33

Last edited by ohms_law; 11-28-2007 at 12:53 PM.
    You insist that there is something a machine cannot do. If you will tell me precisely what it is that a machine cannot do, then I can always make a machine which will do just that! -J. von Neumann

Minor Requests

The list below does not contain bugs, but rather minor requests that are commonly made.

• "Auto sort" strategies button.
    • Ability to edit contract options in Player Editor.
    • Monthly splits, home/away splits.
    • Minor league totals shown in scouting report.
    • Career playoff totals shown in scouting report.
    • Major league team abbreviation displayed with minor league level in scouting report.
    • Injured days shown in red to distinguish easily between ratings and days injured.
    • Make all stats available somewhere in the game as options in Sortable Stats.
    • User-controlled expansion drafts.
    • Add record breakers to the Milestones transactions. (For example, Bonds breaking Hank Aaron's home run record.) You could only do this with certain stats, like Hits, Runs, RBIs, Home Runs, Steals, Wins, Strikeouts, Saves, but also make sure to add season season records in addition to career ones)
    • For players traded mid-year, having a "total" line in the scouting report for such years.
    • Designate which players are September call ups on the lineup screen.

Re: READ FIRST:***Known Bugs and Other Issues***

HGM, I highly recommend making another list for suggestions. As you've probably noticed, I've been clearing items that aren't truly Bugs from the list, as well as clearing fixed items.
    Actually, it may be a good idea to let me maintain this list, and you could start a list for suggestions. I'm sure that Clay would appreciate a quick reference to suggestions threads.