Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Patch 9.33 available

Patch 9.33 available

Anyone know where I can get patch 9.33? It was my favorite patch to play with... don't like these newer ones.
    If you kill a man, it's a tragedy. You kill one million, then it's just a statistic -- Joseph Stalin

Re: Patch 9.33 available

http://forum.sportsmogul.com/showthr...highlight=9.33

It's in that thread.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your problem with the new patches? They fixed A LOT of problems...

Thanks HoustonGM. I actually didn't notice the search funtion on the forums, and I found it that way. But thanks for your help!

As for 9.33, I like it better than these new patches. As for fixing problems, I haven't seen too many problems being fixed by the newer patches, they all seem more or less the same to me (players still keep switching positions in these newer patches, that still hasn't been fixed!!)
    If you kill a man, it's a tragedy. You kill one million, then it's just a statistic -- Joseph Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoCA
    As for fixing problems, I haven't seen too many problems being fixed by the newer patches, they all seem more or less the same to me (players still keep switching positions in these newer patches, that still hasn't been fixed!!)
    Well - http://www.sportsmogul.com/patch/index2k7.htm

That's just whats fixed between 9.40 and 9.43...

yea, 9.43 is far and away better than anyhting that's been out before it.

Quote Originally Posted by ohms_law
    yea, 9.43 is far and away better than anyhting that's been out before it.
    Well to each his own.

I guess. I don't see the point in intentionally using software that you know contains more bugs myslef, but it's your game...

I guess. I don't see the point in intentionally using software that you know contains more bugs myslef, but it's your game...
    Well for one thing the game runs smoother and sims faster for me with 9.33

well, ok. speed I can see as a valid complaint. it doesn't bother me that much, but I understand that it bothers others.

i'm not sure what you mean about "runs smoother" though?

the computer doesnt shake as much
    The Constitution was designed by the founders to save people from themselves. It never fails to amaze me how good of a job they did
    haveacigar
    My Finest work!!!
    Death don't want ya... But the Lotus do... so bring ya wicked shlt we gonna bring ours too!!!
    ><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((>
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><((((>

I haven't seen any speed slowdown except on the trading block and spring training, although both aren't enough to slow it down to a halt. However, it seems that me and ohms_law are the only users who haven't experienced (or perhaps noticed) some sort of slow down. !

However, 9.40 is a new patch that was before the game was reported as slowing down. Have you tried that patch?

However, it seems that me and ohms_law are the only users who haven't experienced (or perhaps noticed) some sort of slow down.
    it does seem that way, doesn't it?

it does seem that way, doesn't it?
    It does. It's also funny how we seem to do the most testing and talking on the forums, yet haven't experienced this.

yea. i'm still convinced that it's partially a perception thing. You and I both went through just about every unofficial patch before 9.43 was released. Most other people went straight from 9.40 to 9.43, so the differences would be much more noticeable.

Ther is a slight overall performance decrease between .40 and .43 though. I just don't see it as being a huge deal that some are making it out to be is all, and you seem to feel the same way.
    *shrug*

well, ok. speed I can see as a valid complaint. it doesn't bother me that much, but I understand that it bothers others.

i'm not sure what you mean about "runs smoother" though?
    I'll try to kill multiple birds with one stone.

I just meant that since the game runs faster, it also ran smoother (new patches, like 9.43, I would have brief 1 second pauses in the simulation in addition to simulations being generally slower). Sorry about the wording.

And to address HoustonGM, yes I've tried 9.40 and still prefer 9.33.

I don't get why me preferring 9.33 is such a huge deal though.