Thread: International Cities

International Cities

This is just a sort of test to see how the uploading of the file is. This will be the thread that I update the new file to as I work on it. I only added about 5 cities so there isnt much point in using it unless you want to see how I did. I am open to sugestions on cities in which to put a team. I am trying to get Japan first. Obviously this is for "fantasy" only since traven back and forth to Japan, Germany, US, etc in not possible.

The newest will always be attached here.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by TheNamelessPoet; 08-10-2006 at 05:05 PM.
    The Constitution was designed by the founders to save people from themselves. It never fails to amaze me how good of a job they did
    haveacigar
    My Finest work!!!
    Death don't want ya... But the Lotus do... so bring ya wicked shlt we gonna bring ours too!!!
    ><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((>
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><((((>

Re: International Cities

New list of cities added
    Japan, Tokyo
    Japan, Nagoya
    Japan, Sapporo
    UK, London
    Italy, Rome
    China, Beijing
    Cuba, Havana
    Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo
    Hong Kong, Victoria City
    France, Paris
    The Constitution was designed by the founders to save people from themselves. It never fails to amaze me how good of a job they did
    haveacigar
    My Finest work!!!
    Death don't want ya... But the Lotus do... so bring ya wicked shlt we gonna bring ours too!!!

FRENCHREDSOX Guest

Set up 3 divisions Europe - Americas - Asia

Europe London,Paris,Rome,Moscow,Barcelona and Berlin all have finance & stadiums plus over 2 million populations(6cities)

Americas Toronto,Montreal,Havana,Santo Domingo,Mexico City,Monterey & Caracas (7 cities)

Asia Hong Kong,Beijing,Sapporo,Nagoya,2 Tokyos & Seoul (7 teams)

That is a good idea frenchy but the schedualer is to crazy. It would never work. Now if you could find a way to make 3 LEAGUES you could do it. Have a best of 3 (each team would play each other best of 3 from each league. eg... Us vs DR (best of 3)US Vs Japan (best of 3) DR vs Japan (best of 3) Then you could have the 2 teams with the best record play each other for the WORLD champianship. Or you could do something with 4 Leagues (would be easier). Good Idea tho. Asia, Canada/US, Mexico/Carribian, Europe.
    haveacigar
    My Finest work!!!

Cities added to World Citiesv0.3
    Germany, Berlin
    Mexico, Mexico City
    Mexico, Monterrey
    PR, San Juan
    haveacigar
    My Finest work!!!

FRENCHREDSOX Guest

Any updates POET?

nah... some crazy french guy has me playin this BMO game and im not used to workin a full time job anymore (since i didn't for 4 months) so ive been pretty busy
    haveacigar
    My Finest work!!!

FRENCHREDSOX Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheNamelessPoet View Post
    nah... some crazy french guy has me playin this BMO game and im not used to workin a full time job anymore (since i didn't for 4 months) so ive been pretty busy
    I wonder who ????

Good deal, thanks much.

Love the cities. Thanls

What version was this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..