PDA

View Full Version : Download didn't complete so how can get game

The Summary Guy
06-05-2004, 04:24 PM
My friend bought the game but it didn't finish downloading, so what should he do? Does he need to email the owners with his information or something to get it? I'm just trying to help him out. Thanks in advance

TwinswillWin
06-05-2004, 04:57 PM
Well my download link didn't work orginally so i e-mailed Clay(the man in charge) with my link that wasn't working and he sent me a working one and it downloaded in like 1 and a half minutes.

boomboom
06-05-2004, 05:15 PM
c@sportsmogul.com
or)

clay@sportsmogul.com

either one works..............

you have to have proof that you bought the game, you should have an e-mail saying so!

The Summary Guy
06-05-2004, 07:50 PM
Well it's my friend who bought the game so I am not sure what he got, but thanks for the help i'll tell him right away

Terd_Ferguson
06-09-2004, 08:18 AM
I use the dl thing for mine but erasesd the e-mail, i still have it now though and i saved a copy of the reciept thing.so if i had to reformat how would i go about getting another copy.

boomboom
06-09-2004, 01:46 PM
you can burn a copy....if you use an online e-mail service, yahoo or hotmail for example, just save the link in your inbox. If you use outlook, then you are out of luck. I would suggest getting an online e-mail service....you e-mail isnt saved on your computer but at hotmail/yahoo site/server.

also I would burn a copy of the set up.

Jeff Olsen
06-09-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by boomboom
either one works..............Might want to do something about that first one before spambots pick up on it.