PDA

View Full Version : League Size

mrxmt
10-11-2002, 02:50 AM
Can you add more than 32 teams in the release version? The demo doesn't allow you to add any.

VolFan
10-22-2002, 05:12 PM
I don't have the game, but I would guess you could, since you can in BBM. But sounds like the game is pretty bad, so you never know.

Prather
10-23-2002, 07:47 PM
I honestly thought that you'd be able to, but no you can't. The best thing you can do is replace one team with another. Of course at that point things get a bit screwy because that new team has all new players with totally randomized statistics, so there is a bit of a warning needed.

They have the league's settings sitting out there in a .csv file, and I honestly don't understand why you can't pop a few more in there w/o it choking. Heck, even MS Access Databases can handle more than 32 objects -- and this game isn't multiplayer (thus only one open connection at one time).

Anyhow, no you can't. And there is no city.csv file, so you have to use the 'city editor' they provide and deal with it. I personally like editing my own .csv files (I do DB work all day) over a 'front end', so that's an addition I'd like.:(