PDA

View Full Version : Re-Installation on FM2K3 on a different computer

acidburnlk
09-25-2002, 01:49 PM
I downloaded and paid for Football Mogul 2003 on my work computer. Now I would like to install it and play it on my home computer but I have no reference code so I cannot re-install it without paying for it. I did not get any email telling me what my reference code was. Please respond ASAP, I have already sent 2 emails and I have got no response. I like the game and I would like to play it away from work. Thanks.

Leon K.

acidburnlk
09-28-2002, 06:23 PM
Somebody please answer me!! Somebody who can help me who works for Sportsmogul. I really would like this resolved. I have emailed 2 people and have had this post up and nobody has answered or even talked to me. Where is the customer support??

Vitasoy
09-29-2002, 10:56 AM
Hey,

Did you email the administrators of sportmogul with reference to your order number or provide them with your proof of purchase or payment?

acidburnlk
09-29-2002, 12:33 PM
I never got any email so I dont have an order number. The only way that I can show that I paid is too take my credit card statement and scan it in my computer and email them the line that says the payment and the price. Other then that, I dont know what to do and none of the administrators have told me a **** thing, it's like they are ignoring me.

Vitasoy
09-29-2002, 12:50 PM
Did you go to a website besides sportmogul.com to input your information and credit card number to purchase the product?

acidburnlk
09-29-2002, 01:22 PM
Nope, I got it from sportsmogul.com I still want to know why none of the head people here are answering my question. They answer every single other question, but ignore mine. This makes me mad.

Vitasoy
09-29-2002, 05:09 PM
Wasn't the "Softwrap License" company responsible for the registration of the software. For those who wish to purchase the game after trying out the demo.

Couldn't you contact your credit card company and get your info from them ASAP?

James Grove
09-30-2002, 04:19 PM
Hi, Guys -

Sorry for the slow response. We've been up to our ears in T1 problems lately, so we have been neglecting customer service.

So I apologize for the poor service. :(

Football Mogul 2003, like all our games, comes with a license to install a single copy of the game on one computer. In the past, some of our users have made multiple copies and put them on multiple computers, but this has never been permitted under any of our license agreements. We encourage our users to buy an additional copy of the game, and we price the software accordingly.

Softwrap, the company providing the ordering and copy protection for our downloadable game, has a feature that allows you to remove the game from one computer and install it on another, although you can only do this a few times. I believe that is the re-install code you are talking about.

I have not tried out the re-install feature. You might try calling Softwrap customer service -- they should be able to help you install the game on your home computer, if you would rather have it there.

Thank you for your support, and once again, I apologize for the slow response time.

-James Grove