PDA

View Full Version : Teams missing and jumbled on Standings screen

dodgerbleu
08-01-2009, 03:32 PM
I've seen a couple of other posts on this issue with no reply, so figured I would start a new thread.

Last night, I was attempting to create a 12 team league using FB2K9.exe version 7.05 on Windows XP Professional w/Service Pack 3 by deleting several teams from the default list. However, when I erase 1 team from the original default teams, the Standings screen becomes immediately jumbled. I end up with a blank space in one of the divisions and teams begin switching from 1 conference to another. The problem only gets worse as I continue dropping teams and I've discovered that even deleting the same teams each time produces different results in terms of where blank spaces occur and who gets left in the Standings. It should be noted, that though the space is "blank" on the screen, the I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the software in case a gremlin had entered the code, but the problem continues to persist. I've likewise since upgraded to version 7.070 this morning and the problem remains.

Last February, I had no problem with deleting teams from the original 30 down to 12 and then changing the team rosters to what I wanted.
Now, it is possible I was using a different version of Windows last February as that machine fried up on me in April and I am now on a new machine (unsure the last operating system I had).

In an attempt to better illustrate this issue, I have provided a word document with screen grabs of some issues that arose after erasing the Atlanta Falcons within the League Editor. If there is any other information that would be useful, please let me know.

dodgerbleu
08-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Part 1 of 2 for document attachment...

dodgerbleu
08-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Part 2 of 2 of attachment...

dodgerbleu
08-17-2009, 04:02 AM
Glad to see users checking out this thread, but a bit disappointed I have seen no responses to date.

To determine if my problem was unique to my operating system, I tried to install on an older machine that uses Windows 2000 and have run against the same issue. Considering the success I had on the machine where the initial download occurred, I wonder if there is a connection there. Unfortunately that machine is now tied to that great big server in the sky, so I will not be able to try it there again.

I assume most of the tech staff is working hard to get out the 2010 edition before the new season starts. I understand that, but would appreciate some response...particularly if there is more information I could provide so that when the staff becomes available they can look into this issue.

Josh123123123
08-23-2009, 08:56 PM

dodgerbleu
11-30-2009, 12:39 AM
After purchasing the 2010 version, I was hoping to no longer have this problem. However, this problem has continued. Would appreciate a response.