PDA

View Full Version : 7.050 "That's not the trade I agreed to!"

Lex Logan
10-04-2008, 04:13 PM
FM 2009 7.05, occasionally I'll have a trade all worked out, click Submit, the other GM says "Sounds Good! I'll have the lawyers write it up" then when I click OK, I get a little gray box that says "That's not the trade I agreed to!". This bug was present in FM 2007 also. Sometimes I can exit the trade dialog (back, perhaps, to the Trading Block), re-enter, and complete the trade normally, but not always. I have not been able to recognize any specific triggers for this bug.

mnstonecold
10-05-2008, 09:33 AM
I don't know if it is a bug, I think it's part of the game. I have seen it too.

jcgadfly
10-05-2008, 10:54 AM
Nope, not a bug.

Sometimes the other teams want you to sweeten your offer. Just like human traders.

ohms_law
10-05-2008, 11:27 AM
eh... if it's the way that I remember it from last years version, I'd classify this as a bug... at the very least, the interface needs to provide (a lot!) more information to the user, since this comes up when the AI tells you that the deal is acceptable.

Lex Logan
10-05-2008, 08:58 PM
eh... if it's the way that I remember it from last years version, I'd classify this as a bug... at the very least, the interface needs to provide (a lot!) more information to the user, since this comes up when the AI tells you that the deal is acceptable.

Right, the message comes after the negotiation appears to be final. It appears to be a debug type message rather than a normal part of the game.

jcgadfly
10-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Or the AI is trying to scam you into giving more than he agreed to by calling you a cheater.