PDA

View Full Version : 7.070 Encyclopedia league leaders positions incorrect

Richard99
09-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Im in 2020 and I exported the html encyclopedia, if i look at the league leaders for say 2008, for players who didnt exist in 2008 it lists their career total instead.

Also some stats on the same page E.G. Total TD are all super high like 2053730880

pirate66
10-01-2008, 08:19 PM
It appears that in the encyclopedia, after at least some players retire, it does not list their name. Rather it seems to list "retired" (seen a bunch like this) or it is substituting another player's name.

Under rushing leaders, Bowen was the QB and definitely NOT the rushing leader. Jasinski is a TE and NOT the rushing leader. I believe that either Willie Parker or Rashard Mendenhall was the rushing leader in every year prior to 2016 but apparently when a player retires they are completely erased from the game.

J Walker
11-30-2008, 02:56 PM
Dear Sirs,

I am encountering the following problems with HTML Encyclopedia:

True league leaders don't even show. Players are incorrectly sorted, such as DE's list as CBs. Starters not listed. Data incorrect or doesn't match player's real accomplishments. Dozens of errors. This ruins the game experience,

Im using Using WinXP, version 7.0.5.0. This error occurs everytime I run the HTML Encyclopedia option. I am a novice computer person, so maybe this is fault, I couldn't locate this problem searching the forum.

Please advise.

Warmest Regards,

John

ohms_law
11-30-2008, 11:31 PM
Update to 7.070, which is located in the sticky thread at the top of this forum.

J Walker
12-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Dear Sirs,

I installed the patch taking me to version 7.070 as requested. It did not correct any of the problems I previously mentioned. What now?

"I am encountering the following problems with HTML Encyclopedia:

True league leaders don't even show. Players are incorrectly sorted, such as DE's list as CBs. Starters not listed. Data incorrect or doesn't match player's real accomplishments. Dozens of errors. This ruins the game experience,

Im using Using WinXP, version 7.0.5.0 (Now using 7.0.7.0). This error occurs everytime I run the HTML Encyclopedia option. I am a novice computer person, so maybe this is fault, I couldn't locate this problem searching the forum."

Please advise.

Warmest Regards,

John

Setherick
12-06-2008, 04:15 PM
One of the problems is that it counts drafted players COLLEGE STATS as PRO STATS. I don't think that's been mentioned in the thread, but I didn't read it too closely.