PDA

View Full Version : totals of offense and defense

waltwa
07-23-2002, 11:48 PM
what is a good defense or offense in this game? i notice that if an offensive lineman is close to a total of 400 points he is the best in the game. but what is the total of a good offense. if u take the total points of an offense and add it all up and it comes to 3,000 points, does that mean it is a good offense. the same can be said for the defense.

i would like to acquire good players on defense but i would like to see some sort of measuring device that tells me my run defense adds up to one of the best in the game. would it be possible by adding the points of my defensive players to say that i have a c+ run defense and a b+ pass defense with a b+ pass rush. these grades tell me how to trade, who to sign as free agents and who to draft.

these ratings should be reflected in the stats gained or given up by the respective teams. of course as i am typing this i am wondering if there are team stats in the game? i don't recall any but there should be.

team stats are what tell me where i have to improve.

rblackburn
07-24-2002, 12:00 AM
There are team stats. In the standings page, click on the headings of the stats, and it will give you options of stats to look at.