PDA

View Full Version : Talk about building through the draft!!

natey
07-23-2002, 03:46 PM
I don't know if i was the first person to find this but there is a loophole in the college draft.

What happened is that i was trying to get the best young players so i traded away some players in their prime and every pick past the first round. I got the first six draft picks but after drafting the first five i decided i didn't have enough money to give the rookies a big bonus and couldn't take on their big salaries. I traded my sixth pick to the saints for their first round pick (30th) and $3 million but the saints weren't picking their player for the sixth choice that i just traded them, so i went to the screen to draft players and it let me draft for the sixth pick instead of the saints, and i still got to keep the 3 million dollars and the 30th overall pick. Once it got to the 30th overall pick i tried to trade it away to see if the same thing would happen again, and it did, but i also realized that i was able to trade away draft picks that i had already used. and i still got to keep the players i drafted. So i ended up with great rookies, but i also had millions of dollars from trading away those picks that i got the great rookies with, i didn't loose the rookies though.

That is just something that might need to be fixed.

Miketay77
07-23-2002, 04:44 PM
Yeah good find. That MIGHT be something that needs fixing in the next update.