PDA

View Full Version : bugs

steelers
07-18-2002, 07:54 PM
1. When I was drafting the game crashed when I was scrolling through the players.
2. On the trade screen I could not select the player I wanted to. The player above him kept being put into the trade box.

Dodgers
07-18-2002, 09:08 PM
1. Yes the draft screen crash happened to me too. Sorry I forgot to get the error but it happened when i got to the end of the list and hit next player in the player profiles. It gave me a blank profile saying Invalid Player and then locked up and crashed.

2. Not a big bug, but the player profiles for Indianapolis all say Hou is their team in the stats line.

georgefc3
07-21-2002, 11:48 PM
College Draft Bug
The bug with the College Draft is a repeatable thing. It happens when you push the "NEXT" button after reaching the last player. Apparently the game tries to read beyond the last player and then crashes. You lose everything since the last save.

The Above Problem Needs to be Addressed!!

Trading Block
The problem with trades happens when you first do one trade, then attempt to another. The list does not appear to be refreshed. The fix is to drop down and open up the trading box again. This is a lower priority problem than the above, since it doesn't crash the game.