PDA

View Full Version : football mogul online

waltwa
05-30-2002, 01:09 PM
i am having so much fun playing baseball mogul online i am wondering if there are plans with the release of a new football mogul to add an online version. it would be great if it came about.

takaplan
05-30-2002, 04:41 PM
We plan to create Football Mogul Online after the release of the new Football Mogul CD, which is currently in the works.

:)

mrdbsch
06-04-2002, 11:52 AM
FB Mogul online would be the ultimate!! I don't even like baseball and the Baseball Mogul online is a blast. The human competition is great!

If you guys get this FB Mogul Online right you'll make a fortune!

Just include drafts, coaching differences, realistic injuries, etc, etc.

GOD SPEED GENTLEMEN!

edeutsch77
07-26-2002, 12:25 AM
I would die and go to heaven....football is great! Makes baseball look like a baby's toy :)

Neel
07-30-2002, 12:30 PM
I agree, should there be an online football version, you would get much interest.
I am one of those just watching and waiting!

takaplan
07-30-2002, 12:57 PM
Well, Football Mogul Online is still up in the air...we are not sure yet if it is going to happen, depending on whether or not we can get new funding to hire new programmers to help with the work load.

So, if you really want to see Football Mogul Online and more new products in the future, you can always tell your friends about Sports Mogul and our products, and pick up a copy of our game(s) or play Baseball Mogul Online!

Thank you for your interest in Football Mogul Online and Sports Mogul.