PDA

View Full Version : Hope this gets read......

KC Fan in IN
04-22-2002, 12:21 AM
I am looking for this game. I would like to demo it , if possible, or at least get the game. Everytime I go to the advertised places to get the game it is oos.

On the other hand, can you give us a idea on when we can expect a new version of FBM2K3? I will wait if I have to, since I cannot seem to get a copy of the game anywhere.

Thanks.

amunoz2001
04-22-2002, 12:36 AM
KC Fan in IN,

I don't know where you can find a demo or even the game. Another moderator was looking for one too and has been unsuccesful thus far. If he finds anything, I will let you know.

As far as the Football Mogul 2k3. We are trying to get everything worked out with Baseball Mogul 2k3 (i.e. bugs, download problems, etc). A couple of months ago, we started talking about getting a newer version of Football Mogul, but with development and the research needed for Baseball Mogul 2k3 we had to postpone that project to complete BBM2k3 on time. I will talk to James or Clay and see what the future of the project is.

-Ariel

Jeff Olsen
04-22-2002, 10:37 AM
Have you tried eBay (http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=%22football+mogul%22)?

KC Fan in IN
04-23-2002, 12:46 AM
And I check weekly. Sometimes I get outbid...and other times i dont see any online. I dont want a outlaw copy. I wish to have the game.

Thanks for the info.. I enjoy BBM2K3.. and await FBM2K3. Just wish I could find one or the other. BUT.. thanks for a wonderful product.

KC Fan in IN
04-26-2002, 02:03 PM
Found one at Ebay. and I believe I will win the bid, and will let you all know when I get it. Sounds like I finally get to WIN one for once :)

LOL

Thanks.

hamricb
05-08-2002, 05:45 PM
I got mine at CompUSA a few years ago on the clearance shelf. I was already a BBM99 owner.

KC Fan in IN
05-12-2002, 01:33 AM
Driving me crazy too. Cant wait to get my hand on that. Any new news on the viability of FBM 2K3 ?

Would really like to hear something :)

takaplan
05-12-2002, 03:10 PM
Here is the update that Clay posted in the last mailing list letter:

FOOTBALL MOGUL NEWS UPDATE

For those of you curious about Football Mogul, there will be a new version in time for this year's NFL season. We had planned to release a new version in January, but in order to get Baseball Mogul 2003 into retail stores we had to have it finished in February, which forced Football Mogul to the back burner. The good news is that Football Mogul should now also be available at retail this fall, something we would have been unable to accomplish if we had self-published the game in January.

Miketay77
05-15-2002, 02:56 PM
I bought Football Mogul and ended up not liking it that much. So, I'm selling it on ebay.

I'm actually selling 3 sims together, they are:

Football Mogul
Caesar 3
Ski Resort Tycoon.

If you search for any of those games you should find it.

KC Fan in IN
05-25-2002, 04:15 PM
I finally have the game. I will try it out and enjoy the football side of it.

Thanks to you all at Sports Mogul for good product.